[barcampgr] BarCamp -- it's upon us!

Adam M. Erickson adam at openfad.com
Fri Aug 21 07:41:43 PDT 2009

What time would you like help setting up signs and carrying luggage inside.
Hopefully it stops raining for that.

Best Regards,

Adam M. Erickson
e-mail: Erickson.Adam.M at gmail.com
Skype: Erickson.Adam.M or (231) 903-0883

“In this era of mounting complexity with more people, systems and
products entwined in a bewildering web of global networks, explaining
is an enormously valuable skill.”
Thomas Friedman