[barcampgr] BarCamp -- it's upon us!

Kim Bode kim at 834baba.com
Fri Aug 21 12:42:56 PDT 2009

I am also going to miss today.

Will be there in the morning.

Kim Bode
834 Baba
616.299.2677

www.834baba.com
Sweet Giddyup

Check us out on Twitter: @834baba
Follow us on Facebook: 834 Baba
Join us on LinkedIn: 834 Baba

-----Original Message-----
From: campers-bounces at barcampgr.org [mailto:campers-bounces at barcampgr.org]
On Behalf Of Zach Dennis
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 3:15 PM
To: Past and future BarCamp GR participants
Subject: Re: [barcampgr] BarCamp -- it's upon us!

I'm going to miss tonight (family member is leaving for Korea for a
year, good bye party) and tomorrow morning (dad had surgery today),
but I'm going to try my hardest to be there tomorrow afternoon.

Please don't damage or steal my name tag or t-shirt! :)

See you all tomorrow!

--
Zach Dennis
http://www.continuousthinking.com (personal)