[barcampgr] Topics

barcamp.ourteddybear at xoxy.net barcamp.ourteddybear at xoxy.net
Thu Jul 9 16:39:09 PDT 2009

Hi, folks -

I'm wanting to go to BarCampGR 4, having never been to a BarCamp before.

I was looking over past topics, and they mostly seem to have to do
with web programming. I'm purely a rich client, .NET person (no
Silverlight), with expertise in TCP/IP and multithreading. I was
thinking of a presentation on design and implementation of
asynchronous components, but I'm not really sure if it would be right
for the target audience.

Would this be an acceptable topic? I'm a bit nervous about possibly
being the only non-web presenter.

       -Steve