[barcampgr] Topics

Jason Link jsn.link at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 06:39:52 PDT 2009

Another example of tech-related topic not related to programming was a talk
I did last year.  I covered troubleshooting network applications, firewall
permissions and routing using mostly command line tools available to most
operating systems (traceroute, telnet, netstat etc.) and some third party
applications (tcpview and nmap).

It is my understanding that BarCamp is all about the participating and
bringing to the table your expertise, things that excite you or things you
could share that others have expressed an interest in learning about.

For this year's fun and festivities I am wrestling with the following
topics:

   - Primer on LDAP using Apache DS
   - Primer on Reading Packet Captures
   - Overview of Multi-Factor Authentication Options
   - KeePass Password Vault
   - Or some other cool blinky toy that thrills this geek

Jason
--
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to
dance in the rain." - unknown