[barcampgr] Topics

Jeff DeMaagd jeff at demaagd.com
Fri Jul 10 07:44:20 PDT 2009

Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-07-10 at 06:39 -0700, Matt Heusser wrote:
>> you gotta admit, the gadgets are cool.
>
> Eh, I'm unimpressed;  Google Docs spreadsheet should be called a
> list-maker instead of a spreadsheet.  There useless for doing any real
> work.  Pretty nice for sharing an editable list but doing real
> spreadsheet stuff - no way.

Maybe it depends on your perspective and needs.  Exactly what is missing
that you need?  I still prefer doing my stuff locally, but the Google
Spreadsheet feature set has never fallen short of my needs yet.  And
some of that is actual work, business use, you know, in the aid of
making actual money.

Jeff