[barcampgr] Topics

Matt Heusser matt.heusser at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 07:55:11 PDT 2009

Around release time, I may set up a skype thing with audreyt.  We did it for
one of my classes last spring with Bricklin and it went over well.

It's doubtful I can make barcamp, but that would be a nice place/time to do
it.

--matt

--
Matthew Heusser,
Testing Blog: http://xndev.blogspot.com

In our world, there is no rank, only merit. Merit is contingent.
  - James Bach