[barcampgr] Topics

Brad Pennington BPennington at media1.us
Fri Jul 17 07:37:21 PDT 2009

I would like to go to bar camp but I also am kinda nervous about
presenting anything. I'm just a hacker who has never really had much of
an opportunity to compare notes with my peers and so have no idea if any
of my skills would be of interest to anybody. I do mostly
web/javascript/flash types of things. I do have some desktop apps done
with a combination of VB and Flash, that I think are a bit unique. Would
there be any place for that kind of stuff? Probably I should just try to
get a spot on the clean-up crew?

Brad Pennington
Media 1
605 Elliott Street, Suite 3
Grand Haven, MI 49417

616.935.1155 phone
616.935.1160 fax

bpennington at media1.us
www.media1.us

Learning Designed. Learning Delivered.

This message is for the addressee only and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. You may not use, copy, disclose, or take
any action based on this message if you are not the addressee. If you
have received this message in error, please contact the sender and
delete the message from your system.