[barcampgr] Topics

Daniel Parker dcparker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 06:06:44 PDT 2009

How long are the sessions? Are we dividing the time into hour blocks, or
half-hour blocks, or what? How will that all work?

- daniel parker -

"You have granted me life and steadfast love, and your care has preserved my
spirit." Job 10:12
"The LORD is my chosen portion and my cup . . . indeed, I have a beautiful
inheritance." Psalm 16:5-6
"Give what you can ... take nothing back!"