[barcampgr] Topics

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Wed Jul 22 06:44:20 PDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-07-22 at 06:42 -0700, Matt Heusser wrote:
> We could do a discovery session on how to edit videos.  I could buy a
> copy of iMovie and we could edit videos from our /last/ peer
> conference and try to put them up on YouTube.
> I am completely serious.

I'd personally be more interested in watching someone who knows how to
edit video use Kino [or some other Open tool].  Kino is Open and I've
had pretty good luck with it - but I have no idea what I'm doing when it
comes to editing video.  And Video editing has its own massive
collection of slang and acronyms.