[barcampgr] Mark your calendars: Aug 21/22

Jason Link jsn.link at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 16:10:50 PDT 2009

In an effort to promote this event, I've begun "spreading the good word"
to the following groups . . .
1. My place of work
2. Various area toastmasters clubs
3. Friends and family

Let us know when and what forum you'd like to begin receiving
information about presentations, topics, pink fuzzy slippers or whatever.

Jason