[barcampgr] details for this weekend

Carl T. Miller carl at carltm.com
Sat Aug 21 15:44:07 PDT 2010

Hi Dave,

Please tell the sponsors that I (we) truly appreciate
their sponsorship.  It was good to be able to meet with
other IT professionals and have a chance to spend time
together discussing what's new and some best practices
in a very pleasant location.

My thanks to all who volunteered to make the BarCamp
a success!

Carl T. Miller
I.T. Consultant
carltm.com