[barcampgr] Next Year

Zach Steindler steiza at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 11:04:16 PDT 2010

First, this was an awesome event. Congrats to all involved in pulling it
off.

Some ideas:

- Have a wiki up with a page for each session that's on the schedule so
people can post notes and source code during/immediately after the session.

- Have some passing time between sessions so you can follow up with people
from the previous session without starting to miss the next session.

Just my 2 cents. Seriously impressed with BarCampGR 2010.

-Zach

--
Meet, drink, hack - http://coffeehousecoders.org/
Calling all geeks! - http://a2geeks.org/