[barcampgr] Next Year

steve poling sdp at i2k.com
Mon Aug 23 14:29:17 PDT 2010

  Yaknow, what say each one of us promises to store a zip-lock bag of
dry erase markers in his/her car? If only a trivial percentage of us
actually do so, then someone will remember this conversation, and run
out to his car after he sees one of the speakers struggling with
markers. This's a small way we can give back to our gracious hosts at
Calvin.