[barcampgr] Next Year

steve poling sdp at i2k.com
Mon Aug 23 14:36:44 PDT 2010

  Yaknow, if we had all the topics compiled from this year available
online for future reference, and if we had the "topics wanted" available
for future reference, that'd help with next year's planning. Moreover,
if you (organizers) were to handout a evaluation bingo cards, that would
be helpful, too.  However, getting someone to schlep through the bingo
cards is a pain. But there are automated survey sites. If such a URL
were published at the beginning of each talk, attendees could surf to
the survey site and provide feedback via Droid or iPhone.

Moreover, if we can attendees badges have barcoded' contact info, we can
use Droid / iPhone in lieu of the business card exchange ritual.