[barcampgr] odd request - looking for pair programming practice

Patrick Bailey pmb4 at calvin.edu
Fri Feb 4 10:49:38 PST 2011

Interesting.  Given the incentive, I now realize that one of the problems with pair programming is that you go through twice as much beer or carrots.

>>> John Van Enk <vanenkj at gmail.com> 2/4/2011 1:43 PM >>>
Hello Campers,

This request may be out of place for this list, but I'm looking for and
experienced agile practitioner who'd be willing to help me practice pair
programming. If any one is in the Grand Rapids area this weekend or during
the week and would be willing, I'd really appreciate it.

I can buy... beer? Food? Gummy worms? ...carrots?

Thanks for any help in advance,
John Van Enk