BarCampGR recap

Dave Brondsema dave at brondsema.net
Mon Aug 26 17:43:50 PDT 2013

I hope you all have had a chance to recover from a fantastic weekend.
First, I want to thank all our sponsors for making this possible.  Send
a tweet, email, or "like" their way to let them know we all appreciate them.

Gold Sponsors:
* Calvin College - Computer Science Dept.
* Atomic Object
* Collective Idea

Silver Sponsors:
* Cascade Engineering
* CQL
* Fusionary
* Mutually Human Software
* OST
* Universal Mind
* UserTesting.com - 3 free usability studies at http://bit.ly/barcampgr2013

Non-profit partners:
* GR Makers
* GrrCon - 25% off discount code: Friend_of_Casey_25
* Software GR

Second, thanks to everyone who came out and make it a great event. If
you want to find people's links & slides from their talks, many people
have posted them on twitter:
https://twitter.com/search?q=barcampgr&mode=realtime  Folks can also
post on our reddit site and continue conversations there:
http://www.reddit.com/r/BarCampGR/

Want to connect to other groups, and get your peer-driven education fix
more than once a year?  Check out http://conga-wm.org/  It include
dozens of user groups' events on one master calendar.

Are you interested in helping organize next year?  We have a mailing
list at http://lists.barcampgr.org/listinfo.cgi/organizers-barcampgr.org
 Subscribe to it and say "hi"

Stay awesome!