Get ready for BarCampGR!

Dave Brondsema dave at brondsema.net
Wed Aug 20 18:35:03 PDT 2014

Hey BarCampers!  And past BarCampers!

We're excited - are you?  Have some great talks you're thinking about?
Or not sure what talks to expect?  Head over to
http://www.reddit.com/r/BarCampGR/ to discuss ideas, post your own
topics, and ask questions.  Our reddit page is a great way to get a feel for
BarCamp beforehand, and share during & after BarCamp too.

Invite your friends, family, or anyone who's interested to come to BarCamp -
it's never too late to sign up - just head over to
http://barcampgr.org/register/

Sponsors make BarCamp possible.  Thank you!
http://barcampgr.org/about/sponsors/

Gold Sponsors:
* Calvin College - Computer Science Dept.
* Atomic Object
* Collective Idea
* JR Automation Technologies

Silver Sponsors:
* Fusionary
* Mutually Human Software
* OST
* GR Current

Non-profit partners:
* GR Makers
* Software GR

What exactly is happening this weekend?  We're meeting at Calvin
College, map: http://goo.gl/maps/Mg2HA  The schedule is here
http://barcampgr.org/about/schedule/ but we (you!) fill in all the talk
slots when you show up.  Many folks bring a laptop; bring a VGA adapter
if you want to present from a Mac.  Excellent food, drinks & snacks will be
provided throughout the whole event.

We have adopted a Code of Conduct this year because we want BarCamp to be safe
and welcoming to all people.  Please take a minute to read it at
http://barcampgr.org/code-of-conduct/

http://barcampgr.org
@barcampgr