BarCampGR Thanks and Feedback

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 07:45:44 PDT 2015

Thanks to everyone who sponsored, helped out, spoke at, and attended
BarCamp Grand Rapids last weekend. We had a wide variety of talks, great
food, good conversations, and an excellent after-party. I think it really
was the best year ever.

While the experience is still fresh in your minds, we'd love to hear any
feedback you have. What did you like? What could be done better? Please
post your compliments, gripes, and suggestions in the following anonymous
form. The organizers will discuss them and use them to make next year even
better.

Feedback Form: https://goo.gl/hTexWn

Of course, we also welcome feedback via any other communication method
you'd prefer to use. You can email the organizers directly at <
organizers at lists.barcampgr.org> or just grab one of us if you see us in
person.

Thanks again for helping to make BarCampGR a success.

--
 Ben Rousch
   brousch at gmail.com
   http://clusterbleep.net/