Only a few days until BarCamp!

Dave Brondsema dave at brondsema.net
Tue Aug 23 09:48:22 PDT 2016

Have you registered for BarCamp yet?  Lots of you have -- but some of you
haven't!  Time is running out!  Register today to make sure you get a nice badge
with your name on it.  We welcome everyone, even late-registrants, but you'll
have to write your own badge at the door!

This year, we're trying something different for swag, so look for stickers and
pint glasses emblazoned with the BarCampGR logo.  If you want a tshirt to
remember the weekend by, you can purchase one online at
http://www.cafepress.com/barcampgr

Thanks to our wonderful sponsors for making BarCamp possible!

Calvin College Computer Science department
http://cs.calvin.edu/

Collective Idea
http://collectiveidea.com/

SpinDance