BarCamp starts tomorrow!

Dave Brondsema dave at brondsema.net
Thu Aug 25 19:07:58 PDT 2016

Hey BarCampers and past BarCampers!

We're excited - are you?  Have some great talks you're thinking about?  Or not
sure what talks to expect?  Head over to our Slack chat to discuss ideas, post
your own topics, and ask questions.  Sign up for slack at
http://slack.barcampgr.org/  It's a great way to chat and be in touch during
BarCamp, as well as afterwards.

Invite your friends, family, or anyone who's interested to come to BarCamp -
it's never too late to sign up - just head over to http://barcampgr.org/register/

Sponsors make BarCamp possible.  Thank you!
http://barcampgr.org/about/sponsors/

Gold Sponsors:
* Atomic Object
  https://atomicobject.com/
* Calvin College - Computer Science Dept.
  http://cs.calvin.edu/
* Collective Idea
  http://collectiveidea.com/
* SpinDance
  http://spindance.com/

Silver Sponsors:
* Blue Medora
  http://www.bluemedora.com/
* Fusionary
  http://www.fusionary.com/
* Modustri
  http://modustri.com/
* Software GR
  http://softwaregr.org/

Bronze Sponsors:
* Enzu
  https://www.enzu.com/

What exactly is happening this weekend?  We're meeting at Calvin College, map:
http://goo.gl/maps/Mg2HA  The schedule is here
http://barcampgr.org/about/schedule/ but we (you!) fill in all the talk slots
when you show up.  Many folks bring a laptop; if you're going to present from a
Mac, bring a VGA or HDMI adapter.  Delicious food, drinks & snacks will be
provided throughout the whole event, including various dietary options.
Wondering who gives a talk, and how you can too?  We've got a page for that too:
http://barcampgr.org/participate/

If you want to get there early to help set up, that would be great.  Anytime
between 4:30(?) and dinner is when we will be setting up.  When you arrive look
for an organizer and they can tell you what needs to be done.

We have a Code of Conduct because we want BarCamp to be safe and welcoming to
all people.  Please take a minute to read it at
http://barcampgr.org/code-of-conduct/

http://barcampgr.org
@barcampgr
www.facebook.com/barcampgr