BarcampGR followup

Dave Brondsema dave at brondsema.net
Sun Aug 26 17:01:29 PDT 2018

We hope everyone had a fantastic time at BarcampGR this weekend!  Several
speakers have posted their slides & links in the slack.barcampgr.org chat, you
can join the #slides channel to find them.

Tomorrow (Monday Aug 27) we are having a feedback/followup session at Vandermill
Cider at 6:30pm.  Everyone is welcome to join if you want to give feedback or
get more involved for next year.
505 Ball Ave NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503

You can also provide feedback in the #feedback channel on slack.  If you want to
be more involved but can't make the Monday meeting, you can join the #organizing
channel in slack or the organizers mailing list:

Thanks again to our sponsors!  We even had Excelon Development sign up to
sponsor for next year already!

Many of these sponsors are looking for instructors, clients, or to hire.  Do
check them out!

*Gold Sponsors*

Calvin College
Computer Science Dept.
http://cs.calvin.edu/

*Silver Sponsors*

Atomic Object
https://atomicobject.com/
Atomic Object creates applications for web, mobile, desktop, and devices. We
help companies innovate and grow with custom software products that are
beautiful, reliable, and easy to use. Offices in Grand Rapids and Ann Arbor.

CloudKite
https://cloudkite.io/
DevOps and Infrastructure: Success as a Service.  CloudKite.io is a software
engineering and services company with a mission to help our clients build and
maintain highly automated, reliably resilient, and impressively performing software.

*Bronze Sponsors*

Atlas Integrated Publishing
https://www.catfoodretirement.com/

Excelon Development