BarCampGR: dates, sponsors, help

Dave Brondsema dave at brondsema.net
Wed Jun 19 17:59:36 PDT 2019

Mark your calendars: BarCampGR will be Aug 9-10 this year (earlier than normal!)
 Registration isn't open yet, but will be soon.

We're looking for more sponsors.  If you, your employer, or someone you know
might be interested, please tell them how great BarCamp is and show them
https://barcampgr.org/about/sponsors/ which has a sponsorship prospectus and
contact link.  You can also let us know at sponsorship at barcampgr.org

And we're looking for new folks to join us in organizing BarCamp.  If you're
interested in helping a little or a lot, reply to me (dave at brondsema.net) and I
can help you get involved.  Several organizers are meeting this Friday at 6pm at
The Winchester (648 Wealthy St SE).  We'd love to have you join us.

Thanks!