[barcampgr] Biggby Coffee

Kyle Adams kyle at kyleandkelly.com
Wed Jul 22 08:13:16 PDT 2009

OK, so everyone who attended last year may remember...

Our local Biggby Coffee joined as a sponsor and donated all the coffee
(and more) that we could drink.  Yay!

This year, they're helping out again.  Double yay!

But we'd like to go bigger and get Biggby Bob (the guy who started the
company) to come to BarCamp (and maybe get corporate sponsorship from
Biggby).  For those not aware, Biggby is a Michigan company, based out
of East Lansing, and fairly tech savvy at that.  Word is that the best
way to do this is to invite BiggbyBob via Twitter:

http://twitter.com/BiggbyBob

Of course, one invitation isn't going to do much; we need as many
people to tweet him as possible.

Thanks,
Kyle