[barcampgr] Discussion: Google Wave

Daniel Parker dcparker at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 19:05:28 PDT 2009

Anyone interested in co-hosting this presentation / discussion with me?

John:  Why don't you find at least 3 practical uses for bots, and bring the
ideas to the conference to add to the discussion?
- daniel parker -

"You have granted me life and steadfast love, and your care has preserved my
spirit." Job 10:12
"The LORD is my chosen portion and my cup . . . indeed, I have a beautiful
inheritance." Psalm 16:5-6
"Give what you can ... take nothing back!"