[barcampgr] Next Year

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 09:20:09 PDT 2010

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 11:25 AM, Kyle Adams <kyle at kyleandkelly.com> wrote:
> What can we do better?

There was a long stretch (some call it night) where we had access to
the rooms, but there was very little speaker interaction. (I think
Dave Brondsma was up for a little, as were a couple guys working on a
demo for tunneling IP over DNS, but this was all prepping for the next
day.)

I may be a bit more of a night owl than most, but I think it'd be cool
if the scheduling allowed for reserving one or two of the rooms
overnight, or if there were some visible way to say, "hey, I'm here
and I'd like to idlechat about X"

I had a few thoughts and ideas I wanted to bounce off of Haskell, Ruby
and Python folks (I've got an app system goal, and wondered how it
would best map to each language), as well as sysadmins in general (I
wanted to try building a matrix of hosting options mapped against
various tradeoffs of flexibility, cost and security.).

--
:wq