[barcampgr] Next Year

Jeff DeMaagd jeff at demaagd.com
Mon Aug 23 12:43:30 PDT 2010

  On 8/23/10 12:42 PM, radiodurans at gmail.com wrote:

> 7) Don't schedule it the same weekend as the Chicago Barcamp (and
> Comicon Chicago) ;)

I think that was mostly out of the organizer's control, I think they
tried to prevent conflicts, but the rooms here were reserved before they
were aware of Chicago BarCamp.  Once it came up, someone looked up the
registrants and didn't find any from that direction anyway.  I suggested
that most people anywhere near Chicago (say 1-2 hours transit to
Chicago) wouldn't be likely to come our way anyway.

--
Jeff
DM-Accessories