[barcampgr] Next Year

Zachary Spencer zspencer at zacharyspencer.com
Mon Aug 23 12:56:43 PDT 2010

I'd love to see the feedback boxes, basically have a pileo f red pieces of
paper and green pieces of paper. Place them by the door next to a shoe box.

As people walk out, they put a colored piece of paper in for whether they
liked the presentation or not, they could even scribble notes if they so
desired.

The presenter can then collect them to see if they got any notes; as well as
a way to see how well received the presentation was.