[barcampgr] Next Year

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 13:11:50 PDT 2010

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 3:56 PM, Zachary Spencer
<zspencer at zacharyspencer.com> wrote:
> I'd love to see the feedback boxes, basically have a pileo f red pieces of
> paper and green pieces of paper. Place them by the door next to a shoe box.
> As people walk out, they put a colored piece of paper in for whether they
> liked the presentation or not, they could even scribble notes if they so
> desired.
> The presenter can then collect them to see if they got any notes; as well as
> a way to see how well received the presentation was.

I suspect that red/green won't be very useful as most everyone is too
nice to drop a red card. Cards for questions and notes make sense, but
we also need a way to make sure people following up can contact the
right person.

> On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 3:53 PM, Bob Anderson <bob.anderson at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Of the presentations.  I was thinking it'd be nice to be able to review
>> them after the fact.  I totally agree though, that is a lot of work.
>>  Encouraging people to post their talks and materials to the wiki gets you
>> the content of the presentation, but you miss out on the tangents and side
>> conversations.

Maybe we need a discussion forum or wiki page for each presentation to
which people interested in continuing the discussion can subscribe. I
think Google Moderator is designed for this sort of thing, but I've
not looked into it yet.

--
  Ben Rousch
  brousch at gmail.com