[barcampgr] Next Year

steve poling sdp at i2k.com
Mon Aug 23 14:41:28 PDT 2010

  Ideas!

Instead of kvetching about what wasn't "perfect" about BarCamp, it might
be very useful to catalog some of the great ideas we each took from
BarCamp. For instance, I really got a lot of good ideas from
"Information should be beautiful" and I'm really jazzed about creating
"whodunit" user-stories as a means of requirements discovery.