Are you ready for BarCamp?!

Dave Brondsema dave at brondsema.net
Wed Aug 19 18:14:25 PDT 2015

Hey BarCampers and past BarCampers!

We're excited - are you?  Have some great talks you're thinking about?  Or not
sure what talks to expect?  Head over to our Slack chat to discuss ideas, post
your own topics, and ask questions.  Sign up for slack at
http://slack.barcampgr.org/  It's a great way to talk and share resources during
& after BarCamp.

Invite your friends, family, or anyone who's interested to come to BarCamp -
it's never too late to sign up - just head over to http://barcampgr.org/register/

Sponsors make BarCamp possible.  Thank you!
http://barcampgr.org/about/sponsors/

Gold Sponsors:
* Calvin College - Computer Science Dept.
* Atomic Object
* Collective Idea
* Modustri
* SpinDance

Silver Sponsors:
* Excelon Development
* Fusionary
* OST

Non-profit partners:
* Software GR

What exactly is happening this weekend?  We're meeting at Calvin College, map:
http://goo.gl/maps/Mg2HA  The schedule is here
http://barcampgr.org/about/schedule/ but we (you!) fill in all the talk slots
when you show up.  Many folks bring a laptop; bring a VGA adapter if you want to
present from a Mac.  Excellent food, drinks & snacks will be provided throughout
the whole event.

We have a Code of Conduct because we want BarCamp to be safe and welcoming to
all people.  Please take a minute to read it at
http://barcampgr.org/code-of-conduct/

http://barcampgr.org
@barcampgr
www.facebook.com/barcampgr