Thanks for a great BarCamp!

Dave Brondsema via Campers campers at lists.barcampgr.org
Tue Aug 29 18:56:20 PDT 2017

Hello all,

We would like to thank each and every one of you that were able to make it to
BarCampGR this year, especially our speakers and volunteers!

We would also like to thank our fantastic sponsors!  Without them, this just
wouldn't be possible.
http://barcampgr.org/about/sponsors/

Gold Sponsors:
* Calvin College - Computer Science Dept.
 http://cs.calvin.edu/

Silver Sponsors:
* Atomic Object
 https://atomicobject.com/
* Blue Medora
 http://www.bluemedora.com/

Bronze Sponsors:
* Excelon Development
 http://xndev.com/
* Software GR
 http://softwaregr.org/

Think something was good?  Bad?  Want something to change?  Want something new?
Please let us know in the Slack Feedback channel!
https://barcampgr.slack.com/messages/feedback/

If you would like to post your slides or find the slides from a talk you
attended, head over to https://barcampgr.slack.com/messages/slides to post/find
them.

Additionally, if you would like to help us organize for next year or redesign
the website, join us in the https://barcampgr.slack.com/messages/organizing
channel to coordinate for next year.

Not on slack?  Join the conversation here: http://slack.barcampgr.org/

See you next year!